11/9/09

Review: Gosh eyeshadow quad

It is always useful to have some basic neutral colors in you make up bag. So that's why I grabbed this quad few months ago. It is actually called "Quattro eye shadow" in 22 Driftwood.

You get some nice variety of colors in this quad. The white is a bit transparent and has a pearl finish. The brown color that comes next to white is also pearlescent and it seems to have some golden and reddish undertones. I love matte flesh toned color which comes on the bottom. It's actually just a little bit darker than my skin, so sometimes I just tap that white in the inner corners and it brightens the look. The darkest brown seems to have gold shimmers to it, but they are not clearly seen when it's on the skin. This color is not as pigmented as another two browns, so you have to pack it on. What I love the most is, that none of colors are too shimmery so you can get not that obvious wearing make up look.

Here are some swatches:
On the lamplight

On the daylight

Products used:
Gosh eyeshadow quad in 22 Driftwood,
Bourjois black liquid eyeliner,
Jordana white eyeliner,
Clinique High Impact mascara
,
Inglot shadow (as a highlighter)
.

What I like to do is to use that lightest matte brown all other the lid, that use bronzy color in the crease and than use the darkest brown in the outer corners. For more defined look I line my eyes with black liquid liner and for the ultimate neutral look I use brown liner. This would be perfect if you want to achieve that pin up look, just a touch of red lipstick or lip gloss and perfect!!


No comments:

Post a Comment