3/19/10

My first make up train case!

I got my early birthday present today!!! The make up train case was something I have wanted for a long time, so I'm super excited to get this from my parents :)


This nice guy has aluminum frame, so it's actually a little heavy, but that's why it is sturdy enough. I would say that the size is medium, and could be used professional, if needed (hope it will be someday!!!), but not too big for my current needs. It looks as sleek as a metal case can be and has a plastic black handle on top. The locks, based in the sides of handle, will increase my make up safety in the trip, cause it avoids risk of accidentally opening, and also as I have a little cute niece, who will be interested in make up pretty soon, so she might attempt to make a tornado in there :))

There is an option to use the train case with a strap, that attaches on the sides, or you can take them off if you don't like it. Maybe if I needed to carry it for a longer time with me, I would probably use the strap, and carry it on the shoulder.
Inside there are two rows of drawers, that slides on the both sides and is made from black sturdy plastic. The little pieces made to separate drawers are removable and adjustable the way you need to, so for example, you can leave a little bit longer space for eye pencils and shorter for loose eye shadows and vice versa. The bottom drawer has also variable stoppers, but the material is gray and a little bit softer than the black plastic. It will be ideal to put make up palettes there, so if it would be very shaky or something, the material would help product from crashing.


I still have to figure out the best way to put everything in it's place, to be the most comfortable for using, so I am going to play with it for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment